Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Appreciate each other ...

After a long weekend, I'm pretty reluctant to work this morning.
The usual routine, checking my mails and then this email from CJaye 'Tribute to Tuck Yew'
CJ sent me a song sang by a local singer, Nicholas Teo. This is the song that our ex-unimate used to listen to it over and over again when he did his assignment. Personally, Tuck Yew and I were good friends since we are from turtle island, we sticked around to do our example sheets in the library, cracked our heads to find solutions and so on. I think we had a great time. However, seeing him went thru the last few years fighting against cancer made me find out how tough he was and he never failed to give up his studies. I remember he stopped one or two semesters just to get himself recover and came back to uni again.

On the other hand, I'm not sure why that I came to realise that I must treat my family and friends well, especially my mama. In the church camp over the weekend, I prayed for church friends and then i realize that I don't love my mom enough. I'm still not very sure what's the message that God is trying to reveal to me through out this camp. My mom's in Penang and I'm in KL. I appreciate her and I love her. That's what I know. But, the question is 'Do i love her enough?' 'Do I show her sufficient love as the only daughter that she has?' Anyway, I'm looking forward to spend sometime with her this weekend and make some noise at her place there. I guess i'm looking forward to get our new place done so that she can come over to KL more often.

Sigh..what else can i do??? God, speak with me in my QT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home