Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tagged (by milochel)

Name: Fern

Sisters: None
Brothers: One
Shoe size: 39
Height : 1.58 m (pretty short right?)

Where do you live: It takes me minimum 10 mins to reach KLCC.

Favourite drinks: Milk
Favourite breakfast: English breakfast

Have you ever been on a plane?: Y
Swam in the ocean : N

Fallen asleep at school : Y
Broken someone’s heart: N (only paktor once and kena jack pot)

Fell off your chair : Y (can’t remember when)
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No.

Saved e-mails: sometimes

What is your room like : Simple, sharing the bed with Tengku Mahkota, my comfort friend (michee mouse)

What’s right beside you: No one

What is the last thing you ate: Breakie (Permaisuri Yap’s Pork chop with bread, yummy!)
Ever had chicken pox: Y
Sore throat: Y

Stitches: N
Broken nose: N
Do you believe in love at first sight: N
Like picnics: Yes...but with good weather, no scorching sun, please
Who was the last person you danced with: Tengku Mahkota

Last made you smile: Tengku Mahkota

You last yelled at: tak ader

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: Y. Tengku Mahkota

Kissed anyone: Y (*blink* *blink* morning kiss)

Get sick: N
Talk to an ex: N
Miss someone: Y. My mama…

Eat: Had a cup of milo with one spoonful of oats, pork chop sandwich.
Best feeling in the world: Playing the snow in the field with Sofia
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: N
What’s under your bed: Lots of Tengku Mahkota’s toys
Who do you really hate: No one.

What time is it now?: 9.48am

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: N
Do you want children: Y
Do you smile often: Yes
Do you like your hand-writing: Not really.
Are your toe nails painted: N.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My own bed in Penang
What color shirt are you wearing now: Light blue
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: In a shower
I can’t wait till... : I reach Penang and hug my mama.
When did you cry last : two days back…

Are you a friendly person: I can’t evaluate myself right?
Do you have any pets: N
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: In UMMC.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Y
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Y

Have you ever crawled through a window?: N

Can you handle the truth?: Y
Are you too forgiving?: Not for me to evaluate myself
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mama

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: ops…so many


How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: a number of…
Do you eat healthy?: I think so because I’m pretty fussy with my food intake
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: N. No ex mar
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Y
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Tengku Mahkota


Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depends
Are you confident?: N. need more faith on myself


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
a. Worried about my exams results (SPM)

b. What course am I going to study?

c. Where do I want to work?

d. how’s my life going to be in KL?

e. Where am I gonna end up with?

5 things on my to-do list today: (make it tomorrow)
a. Write my RS

b. Take photos

c. Have dinner with FMC ppl

d. sleep early tonight (if possible)

e. I want marmalade salad for dinner

5 snacks I enjoy:
a. Rocky

b. Cheezels

c. Hazelnut Chocolates

d. French fries

e. Uncle Toby’s


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
a. Share the money with my family

b. Donate some money to sick in the hospital

c. Mission trips

d. Traveling

e. Retirement fund


5 of my bad habits:
a. I think I talk in my sleep (according to Tengku Mahkota), it’s pretty annoying if you sleep next to me

b. I grab the blankets to myself at night (sorry Tengku Mahkota)

c. I like to say ‘I don’t know’ when I have no mood

d. I’m a restless person, I can think of million things to do, at the end, Tengku Mahkota has to help me to do

e. I like to think and dwell into a subject. I don’t know how to get myself out of that. Don’t play play, this may lead to depression.


I wanna tag:-

1. Moomykin

2. MummyYeoh

3. Ann

4. CherylWong

5. Jennifer

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home