Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, September 08, 2008

What a shock on monday morning...

The day started as usual, i checked my work email followed by my personal email. Then this email came to my mailbox.

Dear,
How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa which is Ghana , South Africa and Nigeria . It as been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.

I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me. I am now owning a hotel bill of $ 1000 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management., I need this help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me with the hotel bill and i will also need $1500 to feed and help myself back home so please can you help me with a sum of $2500 to sort out my problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, I don't even have money to feed myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand how urgent i needed your help.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have 30 min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through Money Gram or Western Union.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards
Jennifer Vaz

Live the very best out of life for you will never know what will happen tommorow.

After reading the email, i was wondering should i try calling jennifer's mobile or I should call her bf. If i can get jennifer through her mobile, which means she's safe. Thank god, she's safe. Please change your email password.
Someone hacked your email account and simply wrote an email to scare your friends. To whoever wrote this email using Jennifer's email account, i wanna say this 'This is not a joke and it's NOT funny'.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home