Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2nd day

Today marks the 2nd day of my fasting week. I want to thank god that He has given me the strength to fast. And I'm still doing alright.

I came across this link on Seeking God and I've been reading this during my lunch hour. I agree with the example that the author has coded. He says when we seek God, we want to be able to do His will. It is like old loving couple who live together for years and they understand each other needs, desires, preference and so on. Before he or she speaks out his/her opinion, the spouse knows the decision. More importantly, the couple understands what are the things to be avoided in order not to offend each other. And some couples even look alike as times goes by. When i read this, i started to question myself the relationship between me and God. Do I know Him so well and have such a good intimacy with Him that I get to know what He wants me to do before He speaks to me?

Seeeking God is the main purpose of me fasting. Today i came to understand that I should draw closer to Him and I want to know His preference thru His words and His voice on me.

Amen.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home