Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A fun and relaxing trip back to Penang

Going back to penang will not be fun if i don't spend enough time with Mrs Ko and also meeting up with friends.

Since wedding, I haven't got the chance to meet up with my beloved sistas. We ended up in New World for dinner on saturday and also more importantly, to catch up with each other. After dinner, we proceed to the beach. My happening mother came along with us went to the beach. It was pretty hard to walk since everyone was not prepared to go beach. Tengku Mahkota went hand in hand with mama and sand went into Boon's new shoes.
The best picture of the night (according to Tengku Mahkota and I) is...
The Three Stooges.

Since turtle island is surrounded by water, we went to the beach as well. Took some photos.

My beloved mama baked me Chocolate muffins to bring home. I love it so much. I pre-ordered the muffin before the trip and i told mama 'lots and lots of chocolate chips'


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home