Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Saaaaaaaaaaaakit

Tengku Mahkota and I went back to Sunday badminton fellowship after taking a 6 month break. We stopped playing before the wedding because we were so busy with wedding preps and couldn't find time to go.

On last Sunday, we went back. And now... all my muscles ache. Saaaaaaaaaaakit.
My back is painful, I need to sit down properly and get up really slowly. I know i'm old. However, one fact that is true 'I'm relatively younger than Tengku Mahkota'

Kapitan Yap said he can see that I can't walk properly All because my whole body aching.

Never mind, I'm going to play every weekend and prayerfully I'll be back to normal.

4 Comments:

  • lols was it TAT bad /?

    By Blogger mil0chel, At Tue Oct 07, 10:45:00 PM 2008  

  • ahh, tu-lah, must do stretching and warm up/down before and after a work out. :)

    Now get your hubby to give you a good massage, especially back, arms and legs. Get well soon.

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Tue Oct 07, 11:41:00 PM 2008  

  • You know they say that if it hurts, do it again and again...

    I mean of course if you do it again and again your muslces will get used to it....but sigh....give me a break!

    hahaha....but it is a good kind of saaaaaakit no? good to be back in the exercise regime again!

    By Blogger Ann, At Wed Oct 08, 02:11:00 PM 2008  

  • Milochel,
    Very bad. Today is third day, thank god, it's getting better.

    Moomykin,
    Tengku Mahkota also sakit.

    Ann,
    yes..I must play hard again every sunday evening.

    By Blogger InfanT, At Wed Oct 08, 02:53:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home