Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, October 13, 2008

Seeking Him

This is the week that I want to walk closer with Him. I'm fasting and reading more (relatively) of His words. I have not been satisfied with my work scope lately and I'm seeking His will and direction whether i should stay on till next year or I should just start applying jobs to allow Him to open the right door for me.

I'm submitting my life to Him once again and allow Him to take control. May the holy spirit works within me so that I'll remember His will is far greater than my personal decision. Praying and seeking Him are my tasks for this week. I wanna stick to you, Lord Jesus and I pray that You open my eyes and open my ears to listen to Your voice through Your words. I need to be more sensitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home