Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank God it's Friday

It has been a challenging week of testing my patience, seeking God, wondering, worrying, frustrations...etc. No matter what, what i've been suffering through out this week is nothing compared to how Lord Jesus died on the cross.

Thank God it's a friday and I can plan for my weekends. Again, i have million things to do as usual and I can't decide which one to do first. I need to measure my kitchen and visit more kitchen shops. I need to prepare for agape school camp and prepare the budget. I need to do worship practise for this sunday. I need to unwind myself. I need to spend time with Tengku Mahkota. I need to play badminton. I need to collect my free photobook from Midjelly. I need to do my bible study class homework. What else?? Endless list.

One thing to thank God is Tengku Mahkota has recovered from his tummy flu bug or we call it 'lao sai' His feverish body last night worried me and thank god he's got better when i touched his face early morning. He's bumming around at home and resting and spending more time with parents.

Have a blessed weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home