Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A busy weekend...

Christmas is around corner. Tengku Mahkota and I have been very busy doing our shopping to get christmas gifts. It's not easy to think what to get for so many ppl. Both of us are very fussy. We want to make sure the gift that we give to our friends and family are useful to them. I spent 2.30 hour on saturday afternoon to wrap gifts. The theme of the color for 2008 is RED and I used all RED wrappers. 

We made a few rounds to Isetan and we really love the way they wrap the gifts. Gifts in various shapes can be nicely wrapped by those girls. They're really good. Tengku Mahkota and I learned a few tricks from them by watching them wrapping the gift.

I'm not sure i'll have to blog again in the next few days. Hence, I wish everyone --> 'Have a blessed Christmas!'

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home