Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tagged

  1. Life is full of ups and downs
  2. I smile when I'm happy
  3. I can't sleep when my brain is occupied with some worries
  4. I love the smell of freshly baked chocolate muffins with loads and loads of chocolate chips
  5. When i can't sleep, I'll read till my eyes get tired. Since I have bedmate these days, I'll talk to Tengku Mahkota.
  6. I often dream about burgers, burgers and burgers according to Tengku Mahkota.
  7. I get irritated when I need to repeat myself more than 3 times with the same message.
  8. I like the sound of piano and violin
  9. People often call me 'Fern'
  10. I wish i could FLY FLY FLY
  11. The best creation in the world is Internet. 
  12. 1st 3 words that comes to my mind: God is good.
  13. I've discovered that nothing can be achieved without determination. 
  14. When i'm in love, I'm in cloud9. 
  15. A baby is born with God's blessings. 
  16. Before I met my husband, I've never experienced a guy will say 'I love you' to me.
  17. A good marriage requires putting god in the middle of relationship, communication and understanding. 
  18. I dislike Durian
  19. I say 'I love you' when i'm touched with what Tengku Mahkota has done in my life. 
  20. My favourite subject in school was Math. 

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home