Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flu bug

Whenever I get sick, i'm very afraid that my germs will pass to Tengku Mahkota since we share the same room. I've been constantly praying that my flu will not pass to him. I make sure I cover my mouth with the hanky when I sleep every night. I remind him to take Vitamin C pills.

He saw me with blocked nose and cough yesterday, he suggested that I went to see doc and get an MC. 'Just stay home for two days to rest, allow the body to recover' he said. I don't think it's a good idea to stay home as well, i'm afraid to pass the germs to Kapitan and Permaisuri Yap as well. If i stay home, Permaisuri Yap has to cook for me. The same thing happens few years back, when i used to rent a room in Puchong. I stayed in my cubie to rest and enjoy the air con when i was sick, i didn't want to spread the germs to my landlady's children. Thank God my cubie-mate, he's healthy and strong. He has never caught my bug before from me. i consider him as my best cubie-mate since i started working.

It's the flu season and some colleagues are sick too in the office. Germs are flying around. What can I do? I bring sandwiches to work for lunch, I don't plan to pass my germs to my lunch gang.

*another colleague blowing her nose as she walked past my cubie*

Today, i pray that God grant me His healing hands that I can recover soon and pray that I won't pass the germs to the people surrounding me. Pray for strength as i overcome the discomfort that I have. In jesus's name i ask and pray, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home