Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, January 19, 2009

OPS!!!

This morning, on the way to work...
Me: I'm feeling very sleepy because I didn't manage to finish my dreams this morning. I'm gonna close my eyes.
Tengku Mahkota (TM): Alright.

In fact, I didn't  manage to sleep. I closed my eyes. Then i started to wonder 'Where's my portable hardisc?'

Fern: Did you put my hardisc in my bag?
Then, I quickly grabbed my bag and checked. It's not there.
TM: Don't worry, we can go home now.

Looking at my watch, 6.40am. It's a monday morning, bad traffic and we're heading home? Without my hardisc, I can't work at all. All my write ups are there.

TM sped all the way home and we reached at 7am. On the way back, I started to blame myself and apologised to TM. I know how much trouble if we need to go home. Lots of questions on my mind... Why am i so careless? Why I'm not responsible with my stuff? Why i didn't put it back after using? Why i didn't put into the bag even though i saw it on the desk a few times when i walked to the kitchen? TM's gonna stressed up. How is he gonna get his car park in the hospital? 

Looking at the traffic on the opposite direction, I got more worried. 7-8 lanes of car going down to the city. Oh dear, how?  Why am i working in this city? There are more job opportunities in this city? is it the place where money is? Sigh... 

Since i was pretty stressed up, TM suggested 'why not you take emergency leave? stay home and work?' 'Take half day' I didn't. 

Finally, I managed to reach office at 8.03am when I tagged in. TM spent extra money on toll today and more stress on the traffic. But I'd really thank God TM had no car park issue this morning at his workplace. 

Lesson learned today: Check my bag before leaving for office in the future.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home