Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, January 09, 2009

Why? Why?

The traffic has been very bad since the school re-opened on Monday. I was sharing with Tengku Mahkota this morning, 'Why the traffic is so bad?' He gets up around quarter to 6am everyday and I get up after he's done. We leave the house by 6.15am. 

But, the question is why the traffic is bad at 6.30am in the morning? Is everyone getting earlier and earlier? The entire highway is jam and how long the government need to take to fix the road? They are taking ages to fix the road. Even Mrs Ko noticed that when she came end of 2008. She came to KL for our wedding in May 2008, and her last trip in December 2008, the
 road has not been fixed yet. What's going on?
Since everyone is getting earlier, i'm sure that's certain time in the morning, the traffic is slightly better. Hence, Tengku Mahkota suggested that he takes half day and observe the traffic in the morning. What a joke!

Anyway, I think i still my 1st job, whereby i get up at 7.30am in the morning and drive to work at 8am. I reach the office by 8.20am. Smooth traffic from my rented room to office. Enjoy my breakfast in the office and start working. 

I pray the traffic in KL will improve. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home