Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Everything is in control

After so much of thoughts and prayer about my strong desire based on my last post, I think I've reached the threshold. I realised since this morning that I don't think about it so often anymore. My faith level has increased immensely because I remember Him. I know that He'll make it to happen if He finds that it's the best option for me. Hence, be still. Thanks for the advice from MommyKin. 

Between, my boss has not been treated me well since in the beginning. I've been very defensive in every single conversation I have with her. In fact, I think I managed to burn quite a bit of calories after a 29 min conversation over the phone this afternoon. The telephone line was bad and I couldn't hear properly. More importantly, I managed to defend my work and research. My personal goal is do my job well and make sure it has quality and standard even though sometimes I may not agree that I need to do certain tasks. I need to earn a living and I need to listen to the instructions given from my superior. Nothing as difficult as how Jesus suffered on the cross. Hence, don't complain so much, just remember Nike's tagline 'JUST DO IT!'

Oh, tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent season. 

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home