Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Re-start

Yes, I restarted my engine this morning and i'm back to work today after my chinese new year break to Penang. Indeed, it was a good trip. Mrs Ko, Tengku Mahkota and I went around to visit my relatives, eg. uncles and aunties.

The common topic of discussion was economics downturn. Since Tengku Mahkota and I are employees, we see things from different perspectives compared to my uncles who are employers. Pray that times will be better, times are really bad now.

On the other hand, meeting up with families and relatives also opened my eyes to some family matters. I pray that God will give me strength to address/improve those family matters that I need to work on it personally. For those good news that have reached my ears, i give thanks to the Lord. Dear Lord Jesus has heard my prayer for my 6th auntie, who's in her 70s. She's up and running again after 5 operations in 2008, she fell from her bicycle. My beloved cousin has a son and the son looks like him, just like ang ku kuih.

Bad times, good times, God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

*i'll upload more photos when i get them transferred from camera to my notebook*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home