Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A serial of pain...

Last Friday, Tengku Mahkota and I reached home late cos we were caught in the traffic jam in PJ. When I got home, I rushed to the toilet and I slipped! I grabbed the basin and it came out when I was trying to strike a balance. Thank God I was wearing my jeans and I was not injured. Only a small spot of bruises on my right knee. But, dad has to fix to toilet. I felt so sorry.

Due to my fall, I felt some pain on both of my butts. Hence, the plan to Sg Gabai Waterfall was cancelled. Just because I don't want to risk my life. God gives me a wonderful life, I should appreciate it and take good care of it. I'm sure Tengku Mahkota will bring me there next time. Therefore, we spent time at home on Valentine's day. After a heavy breakie, we skipped lunch and I continued to edit photos for Sunday School Camp. By the time I completed my work was 5pm.

Dinner at Wendy's. We went to a new place in PJ. Apparently, the place is pretty happening with loads of restaurants around, good car park and more importantly spacious car park.
On Sunday night, another pain came. That's my gastric. I've been counting my blessing that my tummy has been so good that I hardly complained. I had diarrhea in the middle of the night followed by gastric, vomitting my dinner in chuncks (the dinner didn't get digested at all) and my tummy was not in good condition. I was on sick leave on Monday due to unbearable pain and discomfort of my tummy. I got a jab and it was quite ok, not very painful. Since I vomitted too much, the doctor suggested the jab. I took a nap at the living room and then moved myself to the room. All in all, I slept for more than 5 hours. What a sleepyhead! At night after dinner, I vomited my dinner again.

I went back to work on Tuesday, the discomfort in my tummy came again. I know it! I know it! I went to see another doc and i requested the medicine I used to take. Thank god this doctor had the medicine and she prescribed it to me. Sigh...according to her...'You must eat like a BaaaaaaaaaaaaaBeeee' No oily and spicy food. Please eat every 4 hours.
Today- Weds, things have been good. I've been controling my diet with toast bread for breakie, hot milo, bisuits in between, porridge for lunch and dinner. but but but, i over ate. I vomitted again after dinner. Sigh...

God, please heal me in Jesus' name, I wanna have good sleep, give me strength to overcome the discomfort that i have. Amen!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home