Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So true!!!

This morning, i checked out the meaning of my name, Fern. In fact, my name was given by my 3rd uncle's family. According to my mom, after she delivered me, my father called his brother in Singapore and said 'I've got a baby gal, any names?'

Your First Name of: Fern
Although the name
Fern creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
  • The name of Fern creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words
  • You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.
  • Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.
  • You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest
  • However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.
  • Although the name Fern creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
I agree with most of the points stated. Let's evaluate each point.

1. Yes, most of the times i can sense and feel far more better than Tengku Mahkota even though he says 'Take it at face value, don't think so much.'
2. I love music and that's the reason I must listen to classical music when I study and work.
3. Writing? I write everyday, technical writing and now my boss wants to be write more business orientated content, 'Due to the economics downturn, what's gonna happen to broadband business? change in R&D culture. How to conduct optimal investment strategy?'
4. Oh yes, I can focus very well. But sometimes it's too well that i cannot get out from my own world. That's not good. Dwell in my thinking mode for too long. If the topic is not interesting, I don't bother to do anything towards. I'm such an extreme person, if I want to commit in something, I'll go all the way out, otherwise, I don't bother to pursue at all.
5. I don't like routine, i like challenges. That's the reason I didn't want to pursue a career in manufacturing after i graduated. I was in manufacturing factories for 2 summer internship. I remember telling my mom ' I can't imagine the same routine every day, 8am to 5pm, doing the same thing'. One point I don't agree is mental tasks, i love thinking. I'm a thinking person, just like my father.
6. Yes, I'm restless. Always. This was exactly the comment from Tengku Mahkota early morning today. 'How come you cannot sit still? Do this and do that. Stay still and don't move too much'. I'm a strong melancholic person and get to mood swing easily. But, i try to get out of it.
7. Last but not least, I pray that God bless me with good health.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home