Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, February 09, 2009

Take a stroll

Last Friday evening, I took a stroll down the road from my office to the Wendy's outlet to get a chocolate milk shake for Tengku Mahkota. I'll recommend to anyone who loves milkshake, Wendy's milk shake is pretty good. If you visit Wendy's on Friday, you can enjoy 50% discount on the milkshake with a purchase.

Personally, i like to walk leisurely with my own pace. I felt very satisfied after the Friday evening walk despite the walk was only 10 mins. I enjoy walking and look at the trees and plants along the roadside. I can have a lil reflections and think about stuff. Unfortunately, the weather is hot over in Malaysia. I sweat when i walk. Now, i miss the cold weather in UK. I really enjoy the weather there even though it looks gloomy everyday. I reckon we need sun at times. I tend to find that i can think better when i get myself out of my office/house. As i walk, i can do better thinking and process the problem/issue to be solved.

I think i shall start thinking of joining walkathon this year. Not for the prizes. Just for the fun of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home