Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, March 16, 2009

I.AM.Sick.Again

Sigh...I reckon my health has not been good since beginning of this year. This is the 2nd time I get the flu in 2009. But I would say this is the worst flu I've ever got within these 2 years. High fever from Friday night till Sunday morning. I was so afraid of pneumonia attack again with all the symptoms like high fever, green and hard phlegm and no energy.  I kept on praying and asking God for His healing hand. Due to the fever, I was so dizzy and I found it really difficult just to get out from the bed. Thanks to Tengku Mahkota, he sponged me a number of times and I felt better each time the heat of my body was wiped away. Phew!

With a thankful heart, I just wanna thank God that He has healed me. 

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home