Meerkat On the LookOUT

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Surrender

Waking up at 6.10am on a Sunday morning, this is very unusual. Majority of people trying to catch up with their sleep, but i got up due to a hungry tummy. If I don't get up to fill it with a hot drink, I'll suffer from gastric later.

Gastric has become pretty painful for me lately. A total new and different way that I'm experiencing. Whenever I feel hungry, I shall eat something within 10 mins. Otherwise, I feel nausea and followed by dramatic discomfort. But, i don't tell people that I'm feeling nausea (Nausea is a sensitive word for married woman, people may assume you're pregnant!) So, i normally say 'I'm not well, gastric.'

I just wanna surrender my health to the Lord, I pray for healing and I seek His hand to touch me in Jesus's name. I want to be well again.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home