Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tahniah!!!

Congratulations to Rizal and Rafeeza (Zaza), the newly-wed couple in town!  We called it the R&R wedding. Tengku Mahkota had to work on Friday in the last minute, hence I went with Susu Lembu. My camera was on its way back with Kapitan Yap from Bario, so I didn't take any pictures.

But, thanks to Cheryl who has got nice camera and she has posted the akad nikah photos.

Then we attent the wedding dinner at PJ Hilton, organised by Rizal's family. It's my first time attending Malay wedding and I really enjoyed it! I joked with Tengku Mahkota and Susu Lmebut that 'If i would become a waitress, I'd prefer to work for malay wedding, because for chinese wedding, the waitress has to carry 8 dishes whereas in malay wedding, the food already served on the table before you go into the hall.'

Tengku Mahkota snapped the best photo of the night and I really love it. Also, thanks to Zaza who cooperated to do her signature smile with the finger touching the cheek on the red carpet as the couple & family walked in. 
The food was good and the best thing was the three-layer ice cream cake. I'm a big fan of ice-cream cake. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home