Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, March 06, 2009

Tasks for this weekend

Endless to-do list for the house again:-
  1. Visit tile shop to get floor tiles
  2. Meeting electrician
  3. Hunt for kitchen basin and a small basin for dry kitchen + water tap 
  4. Fridge
  5. Stainless steel door
Oh yea, I'm wondering whether I will have a chance to catch the Singaporean comedian 'Love Matters' this long weekend since Monday is a public holiday. I plan to visit Moomykin in the morning. Tengku Mahkota and I also promised his good friend to lend him our hands from 4-8pm. 

One of my lunchmates are moving on and we'll be having farewell dinner tonight. Going to pub later in the evening for dinner. I don't drink beer and I don't mind people around me drink beer. But, please don't smoke in front of me. I can't stand it. 

Have a blessed weekend :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home