Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, March 23, 2009

Wondering...

At 6.40am, after Tengku Mahkota finished his banking and on the way to send me to office. We saw a chinese girl, wrapped herself with a white towel. She was carrying a plastic bags (is that her clothes?) Her hair was very messy. 

'What's wrong with this girl? Is she ok? where's her clothes? Why is she running around with only a towel?' I asked Tengku Mahkota.

He looked at me and i reckon he was surprised to see that girl running on a street with that kind of outfit. On top of that she was barefooted.

After we drove past, I started to get worried and asked 'Do you think she's ok?'

'Do  you want me to turn back?' he asked after seeing the worried look of me. 

I replied 'It's ok.' 

I prayed that she's gonna be fine.  I felt a lil disturbed after seeing this chinese gal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home