Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dream...Dream...Zzzz

I dream almost every night and I read from a paper that '98% of people cannot recall their dreams' and I'm one of them. However, in certain occassions, I'll remember them in the middle of the night when I get up for toilet breaks or early morning and I'll share that with Tengku Mahkota on the way to work.

The weirdest thing is I dream of things that I hear and I speak during the day.

Case 1:
I went to a lighting shop near my place and I saw this light that could be used for my new place. But the promoter quoted us Rm460. That's expensive. Hence, before I left the shop i told the girl 'I'll come back again, hopefully you give me better price and I'm going to think about it and dream about it.'
Yes, true enough. It appeared in my dream on that night. I dreamt of the light from the exact angle when I looked at it. Till date, despite the fact that I've visited more than 4 lighting shop, I still find that this RM460 light cannot beat any of them. Let's see...

Case 2:
Yeh yeh is going to Perth tonight and I heard Tengku Mahkota told him where to visit, what to eat, what to buy and so on. Then, I read from someone's blog that Margaret River is one of the top 5 places that this blogger wishes to visit. How does Margaret River look like? Is it a port? A quay?
Yes, again. I dreamt of Perth. I missed the bus to Perth. I got up in the middle of the night and I told Tengku Mahkota 'I missed the bus to Perth'.

Case 3:
I watched Pastor Edmund Chan VCD on his recent conference in DUMC. He mentioned about his first church was in Bukit Panjang.
Again, I dreamt of Bukit Panjang. My mom and I attent a new church service, but it was not in the church. The Sunday service took place in a bus and they picked up church member from one spot to Bukit Panjang. Along the way to church, I notice my mom and I were in Singapore, not in Penang or KL. The pastor gave the sermon in the bus and finally we reached the church at Bukit Panjang for fellowship and had some refreshment.

Can anyone shed a light on what's happening to me?
I seem to pick bits and pieces happening during day time and bring it into my dream. Am I not having good sleep?

1 Comments:

  • Probably just the brain working over time on some of your fascinations.

    I cam remember my dreams in the morning and can tell you what it's about. But if I don't do that first thing in the morning, I will forget it after that.

    But have you ever had dreamed of the future?
    I often do, but can't remember until the incident happens (usually insignificant) and then it's dejavu.

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Fri Apr 24, 02:00:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home