Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy...Busy...Busy...

I've started my new job yesterday and one word to describe my new job --> Challenging. Within these two days, I could hardly sit down and do proper work. I was called in for meeting, one after another. I'm praying for wisdom to be able to grasp the concept of a few projects and providing my opinion so that I can bring value to my boss.

My new place is relatively nearer to Tengku Mahkota's place and it takes him less than 15 mins to get to my place. We used to spend Rm1.50 everyday when I was at old place. Now, we can save the Rm1.50 everyday and he has promised to bank in the money we save into the piggy bank :)

I reckon I won't have so much of updates until I'm more settled down in the new place. By then, i hope that they won't call me for meetings so often.

Feeling excited and challenged at the same time.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home