Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, June 19, 2009

Fact of life

Tengku Mahkota shared with me a lesson that he learned at his work place: 'it's a fact of life that people will look at our flaws'. Personally, I find that this is so true. People will not remember what are the good things you've done, but people will always remember the mistakes that you've done.

I like to look at things on the bright and positive side. Things that have taken place is good to remember and serves as a gentle reminder that we shall not repeat the same mistake. That's what history all about. Learn from the history, practise the good things and avoid the bad things. I once come across a workmate who loves to talk about other's weaknesses and mistakes but not her own. Throughout my working experience there, no one wanted to point out her mistake. The most important lesson that she has missed is she has no rights to talk/tell story about people's mistakes. Indirectly, she becomes the spokeperson for everyone.

Back to the subject, i'm still trying to reduce my mistakes and try to open my eyes wide enough to hunt for mistakes. It's a tough lesson, with god's strength, i'm sure there'll be improvements.

1 Comments:

  • I don't think we ever plan to make a mistake.

    We always try to make the best decisions, but sometimes we are not able to make the right one at that moment in time.
    We are only human.

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Wed Jun 24, 02:55:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home