Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, June 08, 2009

in His time

Ecclesiastes 3: A Time for Everything
These verses came to me last night before Tengku Mahkota and I sat down together to do quiet time. This is my 3rd week into my new job and we're still trying to settle down due to my hectic new job. I spent almost every weeknight working late and poor him has to make 2nd trip to pick me around 9.30pm. And we spent our time together the entire weekend to work on several things. Life has changed since i got into this new job. But, i wanna give thanks to God for all He has provided. In His time, things fallen in the right place and He has His plans to prosper us.
I continue to pray that I don't have to stay back every night so that I can go home on time to have proper dinner.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home