Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleep

How many hours of sleep we need per night? How can a person works for at least 15 hours a day? I can't imagine how much strength this person has. He does not feel tired?

My usual routine on weekdays are going to bed by 10.30pm and get up at 5.50am or latest by 6am. Due to the heavy traffic jam, Tengku Mahkota and I leave for work really early. We're basically join the students on the road early morning. My body has worked in a way if I sleep less than 6 hours, I feel tired the next day. The worst thing is my body produces heat. As a result, both cheeks turn red and my entire body is very warm, but my hands and feets are cold most of the time. It's something like feeling feverish yet no where near fever temperature. I'm still trying to find out the reason. Anyone can explain to me?

So, if I don't have enough sleep, I can't think well and be efficient the next day. Hence, I truly understand that my body needs a balance between work and rest, I don't abuse it because I can't afford to get sick.

I'm not sure why I just don't feel like getting to bed tonight. Perhaps, it has passed my bedtime. Alright, good night and have a blessed weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home