Meerkat On the LookOUT

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tortoise


I love tortoise since I was little. I had this tortoise toy given to me by my most soft-spoken 3rd uncle. I remember there was a string attached to tortoise for me to pull if forward and backward. When the tortoise moves, its 4 legs waddles. I really enjoyed playing with this tortoise toy. Everytime after finishing playing, I would put it back to the box.

After I grow up, my mom bought me 2 tiny tortoise (real one) but their lives were short. One died after another. Sigh..I used to leave them in the living room and allow them to move around freely. Then, I would catch them whenever they went out of sight. My late father liked to tease me and remind me whether I wash them. I'm a clean and hygien freak, I bathed them and brushed their shell everyday to make sure they are clean at all time. But, I didn't manage to keep them for longer period.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home