Meerkat On the LookOUT

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Loooong weekend

Thanks to the Hari Raya and all of us can enjoy a long weekend to unwind ourselves. I've been so busy with my new job and I haven't got time to update my blog for quite some times. Even though at times I do have some random thoughts that I wanted to share, I don't have the time to jot it down. Sigh...

Yea, I'm still settling down in my new job after 4 months..Wow...4 months, things have changed and I don't do the same everyday at work. I meet all the ad hoc request deadlines and get answers for people who are going for presentations... Indeed, this is a challenging job. No pain, no gain. Some times, I started to wonder is this God's plan. But, there's a reason why all these happen cos He allows it. I hope that I can learn as much as possible in this new place and I'm trying my very best to perform. Heavy workload, heavy responsibility, that's life. I can't be staying at junior level forever, I need to move on and do better...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home