Meerkat On the LookOUT

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Have a blessed new year~

Time flies and I haven't been blogging for the past 4 months. I reckon my blog's gonna die soon, but I guess it's never too late to post a line or two :D

It has a been a challenging year for me in 2009, from one job to another. But, Tengku Mahkota and I have achieved a great milestone. We've got a new place and now we can just sit down and enjoy our home. I missed home so much even though we were away for 24 hours up north to attend a wedding.

With a thankful heart, great things have happened in 2009 and challenging times that we've encountered have molded my character. God had given me opportunities to see all kinds of people and reaching out to new friends.

I shall start thinking of my 2010 resolution. What do I really wanna do and achieve? The only thing that come across my mind is I shall continue to honour God and learn to rest in Him. Don't work on Sabbath day.

Have a great and blessed new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home