Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, April 02, 2010

Reflections

In more than a month time, I'm going to celebrate my birthday. I started to ask myself:
  1. What have I done in the past xx years? I think I spent a lot of time focusing on my studies. No courtship till I finished my degree. But no regrets, I think I'm happy with what I have.
  2. What are the significant milestone I've achieved? Never thought that I got married and settled down before 30 years old. It's a blessing to have a boy friend and God showed us the way to walk further together.
  3. Did I miss out anything that I need to do at that age? Like CJ said, Fernnie's wardrobe does not have a tube (by the way, until today). I can live without one.
  4. Have I traveled enough? Thank god for the free trips and I'm glad that I've traveled a bit. Somehow, I wouldn't mind if I get more free trips (not alone though, after having a bad experience when a drunkard was opposite the road and I was all alone in a cold winter night)
Next post, I shall start brainstorming on how to move on in the years to come and find out what's the plans that God has for me...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home