Meerkat On the LookOUT

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Change is a constant

Change is a constant in many organizations especially in this difficult times. Flexibility is required when re-structure of the organization takes place. However, it's easier to be said than doing it when we are told to.

For instant, change of job portfolio is one of the most common thing. You may not work on something that you were briefed during the interview. You may choose to do it or leave it (quit!). But, why not giving yourself a chance to explore something that you've never done it before and there's a possibility that you could find your talent or interest there!

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

I'm thankful for every opportunity that has to me and I thank god for His strength that has given me to take up the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home